WASAA Country Chapter
WASAA Zambia Vision: To promote women’s participation in Agribusiness and achieve their total economic empowerment & prowess by 2020.
WASAA Zambia Mission: To be an efficient vehicle for spearheading economic independence among women in sub-Sahara Africa by widening the opportunities available to them in all areas of Agribusiness.
- Facilitate women empowerment, through organized membership in Country Chapters,
- Enhance women capacity to participate in business and trade through facilitation of national and regional joint ventures,
- Facilitate access to trade investment and infrastructure such as credit and structured trade facilities, regional insurance cover, transportation, storage & refrigeration, and other relevant trade information.
- Coordinate the establishment of building blocks for the warehouse receipt system, bulking centers, and collateral financing,
- Create employment opportunities for women through Agribusiness activities, focusing on production and processing, through the entire value chain addition, and market intelligence.
- Market staples and legumes including maize, beans, bananas, cassava, rice, groundnuts, soya, sugar beans, pigeon peas, cowpeas and sesame,
- Facilitate advocacy and policy change, in the supply chain of agricultural commodities by women in the WASAA Member Countries,
– To promote women’s participation in Agribusiness and achieve their total economic empowerment & prowess by firstname.lastname@example.org, www.wasaazimbabwe.org, Theresa Mazoyo, WASAA Zimbabwe President, email@example.com